Tuesday 29 January 2013

It's finally arrived!! Here it is!!!

Darlings!! You're the first to know! My very first Facebook business page is up!
Shotgun Photography.. no longer using iphone 3 to take photos.. !

I'll be adding more albums to the site as we go along. For now I have uploaded some examples of shoots including a gorgeous South American model, an accomplished author and an original designed business in Albert Park.


water lily
Not to forget the little collection of boudoir pics..

Which are totally do-able because I'm not just a mobile and off-site photographer (i.e. I come to you!!) I also have a tasteful central CBD studio right here, yes dear readers, right here in my very own apartment in the 102-year old, exposed brick wall, 16ft ceilings of the Manchester House building.

balinese ladies

If you're on Facebook, if you're into photography and most especially, if you need a photographer for any memory making event* for you and/or your loved ones**, come say hello!

Check me out here:

 https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Shotgun-Photography/411640275586152?fref=ts

* memory making events include: public holiday BBQs; First Holy Communions; day trip to the beach, countryside or farmer's market; bar mitzvahs; births, deaths, marriages; birthdays or any other event you want treasured memories of..

** loved ones include: family; friends; neighbours; children; cats; dogs; and any other animate or inanimate object you desire..

No comments:

Post a Comment